What are you going to do?
As a Chef de Partie, you can prepare dishes using fresh ingredients. The self-
employed chef usually works alone but is also supported by one or a few assistants. You are responsible for the daily progress of affairs in the company kitchen. You are also responsible for monitoring the (professional) preparation of the dishes and the operational preconditions that the kitchen within the company has. Consider stock management, on-call orders, working methods, the hygiene code, following the procedures as described & following the presentation of the dishes in accordance with the agreements made.
What are we searching for?
- Someone who is sweet, fun, and friendly,
- Someone who understands that working together is key to a good work
- Strong (constructive) communication skills.
- You are nota verse to hard work.
- You are service-oriented.
- You enjoy working in a close team.
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
- You are available at least 2 days per week, of which one is a weekend
- You enjoy learning new skills and can deal with feedback.
- Experience is a must.
What do we offer?
- A close team within a hospitality family.
- A market-conforming salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions, including 50% discount at all
- In-house physiotherapy & training.
- Career opportunities: one of our owners started as a dishwasher and is
now a joint owner.
- A workplace where you can be yourself.